Saturday, April 6, 2019

The Last Casting Post Part II

I promise! This is the final post about casting I will do! I was just excited to announce that casting of Sephone and Hader has been finalized! I am so happy that everything worked out the way it did, and a special thank you to my mentor Robin for helping me find my key players!

Playing Sephone Stratos will be my friend, Aitana Hidalgo. She is a very good friend of mine, and we recently played opposite each other as best friends Tanya and Rosie in "Mamma Mia!" She is a phenomenal actress with the ability to portray chilling raw emotion, and she is going to be a brilliant part of Demoniac!

Playing Hader Jones is Danny Guierri, someone recommended to me by Robin. He was very excited to be a part of this project and is eager to portray the character. I'm so excited to collaborate on this role with him!

In addition, I asked one of my best friends, Darian Haberland, to be my Production Assistant for this movie. She truly knows me in and out and will be the greatest right-hand woman I could ask for on this project.

I'm so excited to move forward into production week with a brilliant cast and crew by my side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post ;(

This is it! It's been a great journey. FILM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFbNiI7ZQDc https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tjfBALKOsV...