Sunday, February 24, 2019

A Good Day to Storyboard Hard

I realize how early it is to be story boarding, but this is a collection of images I doodled during downtime in class and at home. I wanted to jolt the audience from the beginning of the film, enter with a shock factor, so my idea was to create a series of juxtaposing shots intended to confuse and startle. The sequence will show a teenage girl running frantically through the forest, from her abductor. The establishing shots of woody, forest setting are going to be the peaceful side of the contrast, with calming sounds and a steady camera. The shots of the girl who is running will be shaky, mimicking her breathing and running, while containing loud music and sound effects. I feel like this contrast in the beginning will be a good way to set the tone for this Crime Drama film.

I will be primarily researching over the next two weeks, as I am in a musical at my high school right now, and the next two weeks are the tech period. I believe my genre will ultimately be Crime Drama, similar to Godfather and Gone Girl.

I will be back to report more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post ;(

This is it! It's been a great journey. FILM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFbNiI7ZQDc https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tjfBALKOsV...